Next War: Korea» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement Counters: Use both ROK AH-1 and AH-64 Upgrade Counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince S

Georgia
msg tools
mb
As the subject line indicates, you need to disregard the instructions that indicate replacing the ROK AH-1 unit counters with the AH-64 counters but instead, use both. The ROK Army will be retaining all of their AH-1's for some years to come and are phasing out/retiring their MD 500s as the AH-64 units are stood up. This information is available via Open Source and I can verify it from a professional stand point on my part. This is already a great game but I did feel this correction was necessary for accuracy's sake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
CobraPilot wrote:
As the subject line indicates, you need to disregard the instructions that indicate replacing the ROK AH-1 unit counters with the AH-64 counters but instead, use both. The ROK Army will be retaining all of their AH-1's for some years to come and are phasing out/retiring their MD 500s as the AH-64 units are stood up. This information is available via Open Source and I can verify it from a professional stand point on my part. This is already a great game but I did feel this correction was necessary for accuracy's sake.

Y'all can make that official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Zee
United States
Plainsboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
I assume that if you add the AH-64 to the counter mix and retain the AH-1's as well because of the stated reason, there should be no VP modifications then? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.