Popular Tags: [View All]
Owen Matthew Aurelio
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi! I'm a very long time lurker, and an official member just this week. I want to say thank you to everyone that makes this place a reality! The amount of help and knoledge I've been given over in the Design Forums, just this week, has been invaluable.

Thank you for this resource, thank you all for being so welcoming!

Owen
  • [+] Dice rolls
We Playthrough
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Welcome! We are glad to have you (as a non-lurker)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome.

#1 & #3 of https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/210028/useful-answers may help you.

I see you've already put forth some impressive art for a card game that I guess you are designing. You may want to create a WIP (work in progress) thread for your game in the design subforum. Then people can follow the progress of your game, you have 1 convenient location for updates, and you may be able to solicit for playtesters from an already interested group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Owen,

Welcome (officially) to BGG! I'm sure you'll enjoy interacting with the many fine people here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome Owen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome Owen! Great to have you among us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Matthew Aurelio
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
ThroughTheDeckGlass wrote:
Welcome.

#1 & #3 of https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/210028/useful-answers may help you.

I see you've already put forth some impressive art for a card game that I guess you are designing. You may want to create a WIP (work in progress) thread for your game in the design subforum. Then people can follow the progress of your game, you have 1 convenient location for updates, and you may be able to solicit for playtesters from an already interested group.

Thanks, and you're right, I'm working on a card game (with two friends). Trying, at least, lol! I was going to start a WIP thread and then I started seeing all of these other places for getting specific info and I got side tracked! Thanks for the suggestion I'll get it up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Matthew Aurelio
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thanks all, this is a great place!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

... and this is not an answer. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.