1. On the Vi-lon EG card, it states "Gains 1 threat for every Capric-orn playing." I think there is some assumed knowledge there, that is not clear at all. What is a Capric-orn? That is never stated anywhere in the rules.
The best guess we could come up with, making an assumption is "any human".
2. It is not clear what happens if you have a weapon/component card in your locker, with those slots on your board filled, and you come to possess another card of that type. Do you discard the the new card? Do you get to choose if it goes into your locker, and discard the extra? Can you immediately put it on your death ray and then discard the extra piece or move it to the locker and then discard the locker piece?
3. The rules say "the card with the bomb timer may be played out of turn", but there are NO cards with a "bomb timer". Best guess we could come up with is cards that say "Interrupt".
4. There is no clear definition of what an "upgrade" card is. What we have figured out, assuming, is that *ALL* weapon and component cards are "upgrades".
5. Can a single repair card fix two malfunctions if it works for both? For example, can you use Duct Tape to fix both of malfunctions of V.E.R.A.?
7. If a malfunction has bee fixed with an action card, do cards that target a card with that malfunction type still work? We assumed yes...but it isn't stated.
8. Should the EG card be face-up during the entire game, or face down until you use the power?
Hopefully the dev can put together a new, downloadable rules set which we could print out and have handy.
It would have been nice to see the VP number on the player boards. 17 is a weird and seemingly random number to have to get to. I'm sure this number was tested, but we had to refer back to the rules *MANY* times to confirm. There are a couple of spots this could have gone (like above or below the EG card spot).
I share some of these questions. It would be nice to have them answered. Thanks.