Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have it for a week now. That is the base game with standard stretch goals. A second version (base game) with addons which I pledged also is still missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
was meinst du mit "second version"? es gibt ja nur eine Version, oder?
oder meinst du das Pacification addon und die addons die man zusätzlich gekauft hat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils Ziegeler
Germany
Bovenau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it last friday. Everything was included, also the prcification content. It is all in the base game box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mitternachtsrabe wrote:
I got it last friday. Everything was included, also the prcification content. It is all in the base game box.

Where are the pacification cards ? I compared the card packs with a vanilla pledge game without opening and they are all same size/weight.

EDIT: Seems all versions of the game come with all ID cards, regardless what addons were bought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
got my stuff as well. The components are great, both in quality and design. The minis will be a pain to assemble (I turned my back on metal mins with GW, so long ago).

The box on the other hand came quite crushed inside... and also it barely hold the components without the minis. How to store the minis is still a mystery for me... got any practical ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hermann Steer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it last week. Metal miniatures' details are stunning. Quite fiddly to assemble. I hope soon some pictures of painted minis show up, so I can get some ideas and see what others are capable of. I'm not a huge fan of PING's paint job, mostly their choice of colors.
For storage, I might get one of those styrofoam miniature storage pads (no idea how those are officially called) and then try to fit everything else on top of that. All the counters I store in two plastic containers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. I'm still not sure how to store the stuff
I agree on the paint job. they look to "rainbowee" to me... I'd use less color. But since I'm not a painter I might get someone to paint them for me... Or I just spray paint each team in a specific color and them wash them with black/shadow to give it more depth... don't know yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.