6 Posts

OctoDice» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus actions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm new to the game and just having my 1st two player game.
1)As a bonus action on your opponents turn do you select two of the dice of their final dice results, or can you choose two dice from any of their 3 rolls? So they roll all 6, before they keep two and reroll 4, can I choose two of the dice they don't keep?
2) when you roll the 6 dice after one player has finished their turn, you just choose two of those? No rerolls?
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the game and just having my 1st two player game.
1)As a bonus action on your opponents turn do you select two of the dice of their final dice results, or can you choose two dice from any of their 3 rolls? So they roll all 6, before they keep two and reroll 4, can I choose two of the dice they don't keep?

No, you wait for the whole result. The active player does his whole turn and then you can participate.

Stevieram wrote:

2) when you roll the 6 dice after one player has finished their turn, you just choose two of those? No rerolls?
Thanks.

Your own turn starts with rolling 6 dice. Then choosing 2 and reroll 4 or them again. It is always the same for all players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks you. So to clarify, in a two player game when do you carry out the extra roll?
This game is so addictive. Love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
Thanks you. So to clarify, in a two player game when do you carry out the extra roll?

Do you mean the variant for two players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The variant uses dummy rolls to create the feeling of a four player game. Just roll all 6 dice after a players turn and use it like a neutral players performed a turn. This increases the number of rolls you can participate. In a normal 2 player game you participate in every turn from your opponent. In the variant you can pass on those opportunities and use the extra rolls from the "dummies"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.