Subject: Double Turns at 2-P-Game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Pütz
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey.

I have a question concerning the 2-P rules. The German rulebook states that in each round, a player gets to play 4 times (pro Durchgang 4-mal an der Reihe), but further down, it says that a playaer takes 2 tokens per action round (pro Aktionsrunde 2 Aktionsplättchen). Does that mean I do 4 actions in each action phase, but 2 times 2 actions in a row? That seems like a huge starting player advantage imo.

Best, Christopher

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bernard
United States
Fairview
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my first play of this fine game which happened to be a 2-player. Although the rules state that each player gets 4 turns per round, it also states that in Rounds 2 and 4 that 10 action tiles are played. This made more sense to us since the restock at the end of round 2 is 18 tiles. So we played that we each got 5 turns in Round 2 and 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bernard
United States
Fairview
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading some further posts, apparently this is incorrect. You discard the extra 2 tiles at the end of round 2 and only take 4 turns each on each of the 4 rounds. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1188566/2-player-changes-qu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.