Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a new Atacama App in the AppStore that allow you to play 2 players or against the computer in 4 AI levels.
The App cost 1$. Hope you enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gilad,

Thank you for taking the time to develop an iOS app for this great game. It seems to be very well done and bug-free with the exception one very important thing -- For the "Enhanced Game", the rules state that "In any move, a player can acquire one of the concessions. He then places it beside the game board in the direction (row/ column) he chooses." (emphasis mine). Unless I missed how to do this in the app, you apparently cannot choose the direction of the concession (Yucata.de seems to implement this correctly). You can certainly choose between the concessions, but you are limited to playing it in the direction where you are initially placed on the screen (no option for changing it). So, did I miss this, and if so, what did I fail to notice? If not, is this something you can fix for your next update?

Thanks again,
Quinn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilad Yarnitzky
Israel
Reut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

It appears I did miss this part in the rules. Not sure when I'll have a chance to make the update but I'll look into it.

Gilad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I hope you do manage to find some time before too long because I was going to rely on your nice app to help me train for my face-to-face and Yucata.de games. As it is now, I can't really use it because of its concessions limitation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.