Rory's Story Cubes» Forums » News

Subject: Rory's Story Cubes Meetup at San Diego Comic Con rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rory O'Connor
United Kingdom
Co. Antrim
flag msg tools
I will be attending San Diego Comic Con with Anita and our three children, who will all be cosplaying their favourite Comic book and cartoon characters, while I wander around hawking Rory's Story Cubes!

It got me to thinking that it might be a good opportunity to connect with folk while I am in the US. Would there be any interest out there in organising a Meetup-type event during Comic Con? The incentive is that you would get a Sneak Preview of the new StoryWorlds titles. NOt just Rory's Story Cubes: Batman and Rory's Story Cubes: Moomin, but also Rory's Story Cubes: Looney Tunes, Rory's Story Cubes: Scooby Doo and Rory's Story Cubes: Doctor Who, long before they hit stores in September.

I'll also have the complete core range with me, including the very latest MIX sets.

If you are going to be in San Diego between 18-24th July, let me know. If there is enough interest, we can organise something.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.