Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Hughes
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, the game says "1-2 Players." My apologies, I'm a relative newbie to war games. I printed the game, chits, etc., read the rules, it all makes sense, but I didn't see any solo rules. Can someone please describe how one would go about playing this solo?

I'd greatly appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of times in wargames there's a fairly static defender so you can play solitaire just by coming up with a set-up for the defender and then playing as the attacker to try and break it down.

I'm not sure about this game, but probably both sides will have to move around a little.

You will have to be a bit schizophrenic and play both sides yourself. Take a turn for one side - then take a minute or 2 break and then sit down on the other side of the table and take a turn for the other side. And so on to the end of the game.

If you're a little inventive and the game's not too complicated, you may be able to come up with a formula or some tables that let you run one of the sides in a somewhat automated fashion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hughes
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Peter. I'll give your suggestions a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.