5 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: UK retail availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Murphy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a thread a while ago on UK retail availability, but now that KS backers are getting their copies I wondered if there is more news on this?

I saw a pre order option on Chaos cards which claimed 1 August shipping based on 29 July release. FLGS will only know 1 week prior to arrival so won't know for a while.

I don't mind the waiting but would be great to know release dates if they are knowable as it saves me checking all the time and I fancy I might need to get skates on post release to get a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We haven't fulfilled to backers in Europe yet, though it should start to happen next week. If that stays on schedule, the retail release in Europe will be on August 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Murphy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faster than mech on high octane! Thanks for clarifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ady Blake
United Kingdom
Dundee
Tayside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm a UK backer and have still not had anything from Ideaspatcher yet to say when its expected.

Be a bummer if it goes retail first, but i wouldn't be surprised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ady: It will definitely not go to retail first (by that I mean that retailers are not allowed to start selling copies of Scythe purchased from distributors until all backer copies have been shipped from Ideaspatcher). The current retail release date is August 1, but if something unforeseen happens with Ideaspatcher and they're not able to complete fulfillment this week, I'll move it back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.