Popular Tags: [View All]
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about Specet Ops! I just got it and i would like to know:
1. About the hunter "The Gun". His Sniper Shot is like a way to nerf him? I mean that he has not regular vision? Or you just activate it instead of his regular vision just in case that you choose the right direction and inflict the 1HP damage? It also says that if the agent is not visible, meaning the agent's minature,right?(not the last seen token).
(so the Gun's visibility is restrained until his next turn if used?)

2. The hunter "The Beast" and agents "Spider" and "Blue Jay" hav effects that talk about within spaces. For exaple Beast's Enhanced Senses talks about any agent within 4 spaces. Do we count those spaces diagonally also?(because they all move that way) Because this way the possible outcomes are much more and can go much further. Also Blue Jay's talks about up to 2 spaces away from an objective, does this includes diagonal also?(it can be quite a distance compared to the adjacent that the other agents need).

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
I have a question about Specet Ops! I just got it and i would like to know:
1. About the hunter "The Gun". His Sniper Shot is like a way to nerf him? I mean that he has not regular vision? Or you just activate it instead of his regular vision just in case that you choose the right direction and inflict the 1HP damage? It also says that if the agent is not visible, meaning the agent's minature,right?(not the last seen token).
(so the Gun's visibility is restrained until his next turn if used?)

2. The hunter "The Beast" and agents "Spider" and "Blue Jay" hav effects that talk about within spaces. For exaple Beast's Enhanced Senses talks about any agent within 4 spaces. Do we count those spaces diagonally also?(because they all move that way) Because this way the possible outcomes are much more and can go much further. Also Blue Jay's talks about up to 2 spaces away from an objective, does this includes diagonal also?(it can be quite a distance compared to the adjacent that the other agents need).

Thanks.

1. Activating Sniper Shot de-activates Quick Draw. It's basically a risk vs reward factor: if you use Quick Draw you get to see in all directions but you need to roll for damage if you spot the Agent, if you use Sniper Shot you only see in one direction but you automatically hit if you spot them.

2. Diagonals count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.