Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E.T.
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though Fry's has an abysmal selection of board games, they have a TON of WOW board games at only $49.99(to go along with the release of the Burning Crusade expansion). I have seen it at both the Sunnyvale, CA and the Palo Alto, CA stores and would assume that it would be at most of their other stores as well. Now I am not a WOW player, but at 30 bucks off retail could it be worth it??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Wilson
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew they would do that! I'm holding out, though. Anaheim has a ungodly number of these. Before long, it should get better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they've been that price since a couple weeks after the expansion came out. it's still not any savings when compared to online ordering. i'm really surprised they haven't gone on super-sale yet -- there's stacks of them everywhere; it's pretty obvious that no one is buying them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Grubert
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Checked at Fry's San Diego on Friday and they were priced at $65 !?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ivy
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
I went to two Dallas, TX, locations today on an unrelated matter and there was a spot on the shelf for the game at 49.99 but I was told it was discontinued and all of the stock was shipped back to their warehouse (which is in California I believe).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Reeve
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And they seem to have disappeared from the Downers Grove, IL store as well... guess $49.99 is as low as this will go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.