Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Triangulated Reviews
badge
ApolloRa Games
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, i want to say that I just got my KS version in the mail and it is amazing!

Pumped up to start playing my friends and I got on tabletopia to try it out a couple of weeks ago. I got the blue side with the mechanical bottom player card.

I opened a new game today, and the blue side had the mechanical bottom card again (I thought odd, must be a coincidental random chance) ... so to check I reset the game, and blue side had the Mechanical bottom again!

Is this intentional? Is tabletopia not setting the game up properly, or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought TT was still in beta. It doesn't randomize the player's mats.

What we did was remove all the pieces from the boards and unlock the mats. then we put them in the empty bag (at the corner of the board) and shuffle them. After that we start randomly drawing them from the bag.

Hope this helps.

Also, Tabletop Simulator's official version is really nice! Like it better than TT's at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Gipson
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Triangulated Reviews
badge
ApolloRa Games
mbmbmbmbmb
that bag idea is a really good one! Thank yoU!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
I thought TT was still in beta. It doesn't randomize the player's mats.

What we did was remove all the pieces from the boards and unlock the mats. then we put them in the empty bag (at the corner of the board) and shuffle them. After that we start randomly drawing them from the bag.

Hope this helps.

Also, Tabletop Simulator's official version is really nice! Like it better than TT's at the moment.

yeah that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.