I'm really looking forward to what expansions are coming for Posthuman and thought I would share some ideas I have for possible expansions:
1) New expanded main board - a longer journey to the fortress, maybe tied into an expanded Events deck (or a variant where you run through the deck once then add fortress card in bottom half of reshuffled deck for a longer solo play experience).
2) New Characters - I have all the current 6 characters but there is lots of room for additional characters. Maybe add some human/mutant hybrid characters with powers! This would seriously open up the character expansion!
3) New Events - as mentioned earlier, I feel the Event deck could easily be added to with both seasonal and regular events, adding in more intense effects like solar eclipse (darkness), tornados, radiation or just expanding the mutant interactions/atmosphere. Lots of potential to make the game longer and harder.
4) New zones - add more environments with effects like swamps, desert (maybe a automatic second desert has to be added to the one exit), valleys etc.
5) Fortress encounters - a deck with some encounters once you reach the fortress to expand play to finalize victory conditions if multiple survivors make it, or to conclude the solo adventure with detail.
5) Some new miniatures for the character models - I don't mind the wooden needles at all but some cool miniatures would just add to this great game.
6) Some novels set in the Posthuman world - I would love to read some adventures expanding and describing the Posthuman world in more detail.
What would you like to see in the Posthuman expansions?