Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
itmo wrote:
Dharzen wrote:
Very nice and easy-reading review! thumbsup

What about game-length? 2 hours? regardless of how many people playing? (1 to 5?)

And what about the number of players? is it ok with 2? alone? with 5?

It all depends on the players, I have had a 5 player game last 1 hour, and 3 player game 3 hours. Like any game it depends on who is playing. I didn't like it solo as a lot of the rules are changed and it is a bit boring. Best with 4 or 5.

I would disagree with the suggestion that a lot of the rules are changed for solo. While the AI player operates by an altered set of rules for ease of use, from the player perspective the rules are exactly the same.

I have played a dozen games solo and it has become on of my top games to play this way. I have also played another dozen or so games multiplayer with counts from 2-5, the game is pretty great at any count. If I am playing with 2 I tend to use the solo AI as a third player, but it is pretty good 2-player even without it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.