Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Soon Louis
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Russian player has the Stavka card can he play it anytime or must it be played in his card phase. For example, can he play it after the German has declared his battles in the German combat phase.

This brings up the general question of whether there are limitations on any cards as to when they can be played other than those that say they must be played immediately.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soon Louis
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a clarification of my question. After the Germans declared their battles the Russian player discarded the Stavka card to pick up the Maskirova card which was on top of the discard pile. At this point the Russian does not have any of his units entrained. Can he still use the Maskirova card to detrain a unit by choosing any unit he currently has on the map?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SLouis39 wrote:
If the Russian player has the Stavka card can he play it anytime or must it be played in his card phase. For example, can he play it after the German has declared his battles in the German combat phase.

This brings up the general question of whether there are limitations on any cards as to when they can be played other than those that say they must be played immediately.

Thanks.

For that card you can play it anytime It should have stated so on the card I guess. But this was my first wargame design ever, so that card working is definitely an ongoing expetience.

Here is below the upcoming 2016 reprint edition card, I revised all the events on all the cards (the Stavka event was moved to card #33). I'll post these soon on BGG and Consimworld. The new improved cards will alsoe be available separately from GMT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SLouis39 wrote:
Just a clarification of my question. After the Germans declared their battles the Russian player discarded the Stavka card to pick up the Maskirova card which was on top of the discard pile. At this point the Russian does not have any of his units entrained. Can he still use the Maskirova card to detrain a unit by choosing any unit he currently has on the map?

Thanks.

No he can't.

BTW that card was one of the few (together with the Stavka card) that was tweaked and displaced. It is now on card #35.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soon Louis
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I look forward to being able to purchase the new cards from GMT. In the meantime I will keep an eye out for the PDF versions here at Boardgame Geek or at ConSim.

A couple of weeks ago you posted a link to ConSim and I had a look at the new cards. I mentioned specifically about card 18 (new one)and you posted the following reply to my question:

Yes it was revised already.

I added "(check now)" after "supplied"

I hope to see this on the final version of card 18.

I also noticed that the new Siege card no longer indicates that the fort unit should be flipped which is a significant change. So for example Leningrad would have 5 defense factors but it would no longer get fort benefits on the CRT.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SLouis39 wrote:
I look forward to being able to purchase the new cards from GMT. In the meantime I will keep an eye out for the PDF versions here at Boardgame Geek or at ConSim.

I should post the final version before this week-end. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.