Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Shawsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know its a long-shot, but it would be neat if we could combine map pieces/tiles from other games with these in order to make some more elaborate dungeons at home. Does any other game have squares of approximately the same size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul (KS Hates my Wallet)

Texas
msg tools
I suspect that the zombicide games use the same size tiles (given the crossover)- meaning that the tiles from Black Plague could be ported over without much work except to determine which tiles are 'in shadow' for the MD dynamic. I would be interested to see tile graphics that could be stretched to the right size and printed for more home brewed stuff. Lots of possibility there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Song of Blade and Heroes uses measurement for movement. You can also convert squares to inches if the MD rooms aren't 3"x3".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadia Quest tiles are very similar but not a direct match. You could easily use them to make alternate maps, using both base games and all the expansion tiles. But you couldn't mix them on the same map with Zombicide/Massive Darkness tiles (unless maybe you use a MD bridge and don't care about the visual discrepancy).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombicide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
imminentcigolon wrote:
I suspect that the zombicide games use the same size tiles (given the crossover)- meaning that the tiles from Black Plague could be ported over without much work except to determine which tiles are 'in shadow' for the MD dynamic. I would be interested to see tile graphics that could be stretched to the right size and printed for more home brewed stuff. Lots of possibility there.

You might want to go over to YouTube and watch the CMoN MD panel video. In it they stated for sure the tile were the same size by design and that the minis would use the same colors because they expected the fan base would want to make various fan made cross over scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.