Can anyone comment on what is known so far between the differences between this version and regular Pandemic?
According to co-author Jesús Torres in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmPiQSX5DQY there are 4 main differneces:
- "Focused on prevention rather than curing": there is a "purify water" action or something similar -> new "prevention"-tokens
- Rails: somehow you can build rails on top of the city connections and later use them to travel -> new "rails" token
- "Patients" can be moved
- Every desease behaves differently
In picture (https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3018806/pandemic-iberia?size...) you can see that there is a research station in each desease's color...
In teaser you can listen that the 4 deseases are going to be: Malaria, cholera, typhus and yellow fever.
depicted in teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7rMysUo9M:
1 Event card "New rails": "Add 2 railroad tokens anywhere on the board (Not possible on dashed lines)"
1 Event card "Purify water": "Put up to 2 purification tokens onto the board, placed into one or two different regions."
- Last edited Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:43 pm