Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emailed to check on the progress of the game (as to when it might actually ship), and just got this KS reply:

"Queen Games Jul 8 2016

Hi John, printing the labels right now. They will leave early next week. Since we are using DHL express, you will receive it within one week.

Kind regards, Inga"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Moller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just arrived (Nebraska). Not a big deal to me, since everything appears to be okay, but there was no packing material. Just the cardboard box with the game and some extra bags of bits which themselves were just loose. Kinda weird...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mospinach wrote:
Mine just arrived (Nebraska). Not a big deal to me, since everything appears to be okay, but there was no packing material. Just the cardboard box with the game and some extra bags of bits which themselves were just loose. Kinda weird...
how did it arrive? UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.? and did you rec any shipping notifications?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Moller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got notice via email from Queen directly 2 days ago. Had shipping info for container from Germany and my personal tracking #. It was shipped via DHL. Supposedly this box was in Germany 2 days ago, according to tracking info, but that seems crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone in the US rec anything yet? (other than a del last week in Nebraska)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i just got my "from germany" shipping notification...seems really weird that over a week ago someone in nebraska rec'd their game and then 7-10 days later my game is "ready for pickup" in germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DHL attempted delivery on the 19th, received it yesterday on the 20th in California. I did not receive an email with tracking (and the account I use for KS does not employ any spam filters).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't gotten anything here in TN yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Korner
United States
Tomah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday here in Wisconsin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.