Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JD Dibrell
United States
Klamath Falls
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pretty much exactly what the title says. Please let me know what you have and what you're looking to get. I am in the United States in Oregon. I am looking to do this for my wife for Christmas and her birthday in January. I also have zombicide black plague and DeadZone infestation items I will be willing to do partial trades with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
red_starrise wrote:
Pretty much exactly what the title says. Please let me know what you have and what you're looking to get. I am in the United States in Oregon. I am looking to do this for my wife for Christmas and her birthday in January. I also have zombicide black plague and DeadZone infestation items I will be willing to do partial trades with.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your request. Hopefully someone else will be able to make a deal with you, but I just wanted to let you know that if you don't have any luck, the base game is already out and the two expansions should be going to retail really soon.

While the Heavy Assault level did come with a lot of stuff, very little of it was exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign (only one ally, and one type of monster) so you should be able to get most things later on pretty easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Dibrell
United States
Klamath Falls
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got it taken care of. Thanks for your help:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.