Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Cooper
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've run out of VP tokens. I've made a note of how many I've got then returned them to the supply. Is this correct? Are they a finite resource?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooper2509 wrote:
I've run out of VP tokens. I've made a note of how many I've got then returned them to the supply. Is this correct? Are they a finite resource?

I can't see the answer in the rulebook, but the fact that they appear in 2 denominations and the fact that their number is not dependent on the number of players make me think that they should be a virtually unlimited reserve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Veen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Must have been a crazy game! You are correct, they are not intended to be piece-limited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kefauver
United States
Saint Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah! I wanna hear about how you ran out of victory points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Thompson
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yea, me too, i'd definately would like to hear how you ran out of victory point tokens. I've already played 4 games with various number of players, and we come no where close to using half the tokens in that pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.