Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I have tried to follow this game but due to the fact that every aircraft ends up with its own page I can't make heads or tail of things. Why not have one page for Table Air Combat and add the aircraft to that page?

Anyway is their a way to get this game? I have gone to about five of the plane pages and there is no link to acquire this game. Is it a free PnP or a pay PnP or is it in bata testing? Where is the web site or main page to download the PnP files???

The game looks interesting but I am frustrated not knowing how to get it!

Jim P cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
At wargamevault

http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/4613/Paper-Forge/subc...

and yes this game definitely needs to be grouped differently here. With each post it is likely to get more confusing about where to go for information, ranking, etc on the game as a system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Nelson
msg tools
Here is the Paper Forge site on Wargame Vault

Every download contains the set of rules, so just choose what you'd like, or get a pay-what-you-want Spitfire II to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim,
I was able to track the links as well by going to the TAC family page and looping around for about 45 minutes. They have a Battle of Britain pack with a bunch of Aircraft (but no B-17 ).

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/187388/Battle-of-Britain...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
Jim,
I was able to track the links as well by going to the TAC family page and looping around for about 45 minutes. They have a Battle of Britain pack with a bunch of Aircraft (but no B-17 ).

Cool, now I'm wondering if there might be a Pacific bundle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Z.
Italy
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasta6 wrote:
Why not have one page for Table Air Combat and add the aircraft to that page?

Because as for now, for BGG consistency, each item is to be considered a different entry and since every plane contains full rules is to be considered a game and not an expansion (look for example at how Smash Up is listed: since every expansion is playable by istelf, albeit if by just 2 players, they're listed as games and not expansions).
I've already explained it, but I'll repeat myself here: I DO HAVE asked a Mod prior to enter anything, asking what would had been the proper way to do so.
Also, not every BGG user is aware of "family pages", but there's one for TAC and I think it's very close to what you're looking for. Every thread posted in whatever plane pops up in TAC family page (here there is also written that the game can be purchased on WV). So, consider the family page as you "game main page" and everything should be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Nelson
msg tools
GamePlayer wrote:
robkoch2112 wrote:
Jim,

Cool, now I'm wondering if there might be a Pacific bundle...

Pacific bundle is delayed until the D3A Val and B5N Kate are added (along with an Essex-class carrier and a Fletcher-class destroyer as targets).

B-17 is available here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.