Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Create-a-game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
None ofyourbuissiness
msg tools
Ok, now please let me know if this should be posted somewhere else. The rules are simple; using everyday household object create a game to match a topic I give you. Then, post your game. If I have acess to the materials at my house, I'll test your game and let you know how it is! Ok, the first topic is; school.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dyer
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mister_monopoly wrote:
Ok, the first topic is; school.

My proposal uses an ordinary household object commonly called a "child". Many households have two or three layabouts by that description.

The game is, you send them to school, they tell you what they did there. Score 1 point for the child for each whopper they get away with, or each truth you decline to believe. Score one point for you for each truth or lie correctly identified. I believe this game probably qualifies as traditional, although perhaps under slightly different rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ddyer wrote:
mister_monopoly wrote:
Ok, the first topic is; school.

My proposal uses an ordinary household object commonly called a "child". Many households have two or three layabouts by that description.

The game is, you send them to school, they tell you what they did there. Score 1 point for the child for each whopper they get away with, or each truth you decline to believe. Score one point for you for each truth or lie correctly identified. I believe this game probably qualifies as traditional, although perhaps under slightly different rules.

We play the 4 household variant (called "child"), but it's exactly the same. You don't know the final score until the end. It's nice, but I'd rather play it without having to play the "Work" game all year long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.