GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,342 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Star Trek Panic» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sulu's ability clarification. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Haven't had Sulu come up in some of my games of late. Say I have Sulu and it's my turn and I have a hit card to hit a ship at long range sector in the front sectors. I'm one sector away from using that card. Plus say there's a disabled ship or Star port in that I would want to move toward it. He can maneuver twice. Could I rotate my ship once to fact the correct sector, Fire my long rage phasers, then maneuver forward?

The rules say Play cards and maneuver phase but didn't necessarily say you must play cards then you can move. That would be too restricting especially when you could with multiple threats after maneuvering.

Just curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You can do it in any order. Shoot, move, shoot, move......move, shoot, shoot, move....move, move, shoot.

Keep in mind that you can play as many cards (including shooting) as you can each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.