Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small – More Buildings Big and Small» Forums » General

Subject: Is it just me… rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or is this second expansion going for outrageous amounts of money?

If you are in the Toronto area and want to do a trade to give away this expansion, please let me know. I really enjoy this game, and would love to complete it.

Thanks

PS-I know that they aren't reprinting. I get it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here but for the NJ area. How do you know they aren't reprinting it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one of my favorite games.

I will never part with my full set. Pay what it costs. And use 6 special buildings each round instead of 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wordoftheoracle wrote:
Same here but for the NJ area. How do you know they aren't reprinting it?

Because I either emailed or tweeted Zman games a long while back. And they said they had no intention of printing it again in the future. This may, of course, change. But it looks pretty promising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fubar awol wrote:
This is one of my favorite games.

I will never part with my full set. Pay what it costs. And use 6 special buildings each round instead of 4.

I would pay what it costs, but it's no available in stores. And it's not in print. Also, the Marketplace has no current items that are a) reasonably priced and/or b) able to ship to Canada. I check daily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
Saw an auction here the other day where one expansion was quickly snapped up for a $50 BIN price. Wowzers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperGLS wrote:
Saw an auction here the other day where one expansion was quickly snapped up for a $50 BIN price. Wowzers.

Yeah... I don't know why the second expansion was snapped up too, but the first expansion... That's $50 for 27 cardboard tiles... That's almost $2 a tile...

I'll wait for the reprint. They haven't made any comment on it, but there's always Vassal's law (if the game is good enough, it'll get a reprint). In the meantime, I have plenty of replay value with the second expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on timeline for reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.