Subject: A few short questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) - Do the small tokens with Lore Master & creature symbols (not War Council) actually serve any purpose at all?

2) - Can lore cards that can possibly eliminate entire units (such as Fireball) kill creatures? It seems to me like it should not.

3) - If a creature is selected on the War Council, where does it start on the board. Is it 3rd or 4th row (like landmarks)?

Sorry if these have already been answered elsewhere but I've been unable to find them myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1/ Rouge token is used for "shadow walk" card and others don't serve a purpose yet...
2/ The creature is destroyed on a successful fireball ... look at the lore card compendium on battlelore.com for most card questions.
3/ Same as landmarks ... look at the creature faq at battlelore.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Dion wrote:
1) - Do the small tokens with Lore Master & creature symbols (not War Council) actually serve any purpose at all?

In addition to Shadow Walk, there are a few cards that effect units for a short duration. I typically use the marker that corresponds to the card that gave these units the power to mark the unit. So if a Cleric card did something for an unit, use the Cleric Token.

There is speculation that future expansions will put your Lore masters on the field. Instead of seperate figures, the tokens could be used to show which unit has your warrior master on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.