John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe some of the mini-expansions I might already have, but will the boards "line up" ok? can I mix/match this with what I have (or is this designed to just go with the orig. Viticulture)?

thanks...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, search these forums and the one for VEE for details on it. This has been discussed at length.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tilde72 wrote:
Yes, search these forums and the one for VEE for details on it. This has been discussed at length.

i'll have to check again, but I didn't see anything when I looked earlier...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Some cards are duplicated, (automa, Mamas & papas, quite a few visitor cards) but it works fine. I think it is worth it for the expanded game board alone.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Parker
Canada
Cobble Hill
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always just pre-order the Essential edition of Tuscany.

http://stonemaiergames.com/games/tuscany/tuscany-essential-e...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin Parker wrote:
You could always just pre-order the Essential edition of Tuscany.

http://stonemaiergames.com/games/tuscany/tuscany-essential-e...
i did, but the release date appears to be Nov 2016...I just wanted to make sure that the Tuscany expansion would work with my Essential game, and it appears it will...and I assume I can just add the "parts" I want to...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
i did, but the release date appears to be Nov 2016...I just wanted to make sure that the Tuscany expansion would work with my Essential game, and it appears it will...and I assume I can just add the "parts" I want to...


They will work together.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike W
United States
Glenpool
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
The essentials edition of Tuscany only has 3 expansions in it tho right? And VEE has 3 also? So that's 6, when the original Tuscany had 12?

I picked up VEE and am now trying to figure out how to get everything. It seems like getting the essential editions is short changing us....

Thoughts?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lethal_Threat wrote:
The essentials edition of Tuscany only has 3 expansions in it tho right? And VEE has 3 also? So that's 6, when the original Tuscany had 12?

I picked up VEE and am now trying to figure out how to get everything. It seems like getting the essential editions is short changing us....

Thoughts?

You're only missing things that nobody really wants to play with. I have them all and the expansions they are not including we haven't even been interested in trying.

I don't think they're short changing Essential Edition owners, I think they're saving them money on components they'll probably never use.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean said it exactly correct, with the edition that it doesn't make much business sense to sell a $60 expansion for a $60 game. We're giving 99% of people what they want for only $30. The other 1% can buy the original Tuscany on the secondary market, which I'm totally fine with--just make sure that's what you really want.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.