Pablo Guevara
Argentina
flag msg tools
Hi there, i'm looking for an artist who will develop 53 Cards for a Deckbuilding game. I'm making some kind of Paying contest. The images will have a size of 5cm X 4cm or 5cm x 8Cm and will reference medieval buildings. Righ now i will pay for 2 Images of Artist and then the Winner will have to design 20 Cards in 30 days and 45 days later for the rest.

I need for each Artist

- Send me your Portfolio Link
- Quote Me for 2 Images (it will make this 2 for testing). Will be paying for the examples
- Quote Me for 53 Images (This will be the job for the winner)

I just have an excelent experience with an artist that was hire for another Game in this forum, so i believe i will find another good designer here.

OK, About Images.

As an artist, you will have to choose to create a Card consider this theme. In your quote just said, "X Money for This XXXX and This XXXX and it will take X days, the level of detail will be like this example XXXX.XXXX.com"

I'm looking for serious designer how want's to get involve in the project. The game is 90% done, only images is missing.

I like somekind of Isometric Building, with the surronds. Age of Empire II Look a like

- Tavern (gable wood roof, stone walls, some barrels and a wood hanging sign)
- Barrack (stone structure with weapon Squeare. Some swordman training)
- Archery Range (structure with archery range training structure) Lots of straw and stone
- Gold Mine (tought rood logs holding rocks entrance some gold reference)
- Wheel (5x8)cm (WaterWheel made of wood)
- Woodcutter (small wood structure with logs all over the place)
- Sculptor (Stones here and there, a house and some sculptures)
- Stone Walls (fortress stone walls)
- Merchant (a bedouin, a donkey or an ox, a wagon, some goods)
- Market (wood stone house with colorfull tents and goods stuff)
- Harvester (woman with hat collecting strawberries)
- Crop (wheat plantation with people working in it)
- sawmill (5x8) cm

I prefer that the images have some guys hanging around, but i leave this to the designer.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.