Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Tenebrous dragon main attack is might (it is circled), but no might effect is indicated. It cannot initiate an attack in magic, yet it has a magic effect of inflicting two wounds. How do you play this?

My guess...Dragon attacks in might, but cannot wound (which means the attack is useless). Only if the hero couterattacks in magic and the dragon wins would the hero get two wounds.

Very confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KK Su
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this was a typo myself, but it seems that it was intentional. The Tenebrous dragon inflicts the default 1 wound with Melee (when an effect is not stated, it is implied that it does a default 1 wound), but does 2 wounds when counter-attacking Magic. So it's deadlier against heroes who attack it with Magic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah...the default 1 wound. I should have remembered that. Yep, considering heroes will most certainly want to counterattack to kill the thing it makes some sense. This game gets better the more questions of mine that get answered! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.