Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Expansion [+] [View All]
Trond Klakken
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorder the first expansion on: https://www.amazon.com/Imploding-Kittens-First-Expansion-Exp...

They are working on opening for international shipping. Can't wait!

I have added an entry for the game, just waiting for approval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was a little disappointed to see that it was less than 30 cards for $10. That isn't much bang for your buck when compared to other card games out there that offer more than double the amount of cards for the same price range.

The expansion adds another player and reverse cards, but other than that, it just seems very over priced for what you get. I think I would just buy a second base game if I wanted to go above 5 players before I would buy this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is not very popular at all for my group. The expansion would really need to add a game changing level of depth to make it worth it for me to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Lahn
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My sister-in-law is completely addicted to this game, which is great cause we love playing it for hours. This expansion couldn't be more "MUST BUY" for us.

Thanks for submitting an entry for it. I've been waiting to add it to my collection all day, and I have no idea how to suggest a new game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Klakken
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, it should have contained some more cards, but the cards included will make the game more interesting.

We can now continue the discussion on it's game page here on bgg: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/204053/implodin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.