Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Junk Driod rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dax is
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the Junk Driod be activated the same turn as it was created? And if so is it the same activation as the Ugnaught Tinker or it's own separate activation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Junk Droid activates as part of each Ugnaught Tinkerer's group and it comes into play ready. Thus, it must activate immediately after the Ugnaught that created it finishes its activation.

From that point on, you can choose to activate it either immediately before or immediately after each Ugnaught Tinkerer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dax is
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
The Junk Droid activates as part of each Ugnaught Tinkerer's group and it comes into play ready. Thus, it must activate immediately after the Ugnaught that created it finishes its activation.

From that point on, you can choose to activate it either immediately before or immediately after each Ugnaught Tinkerer.

So I could move my Ugnaught Tinker, pop out a junk driod, then give my junk two movement actions? All in the same turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daxis32 wrote:
So I could move my Ugnaught Tinker, pop out a junk driod, then give my junk two movement actions? All in the same turn?

There's no definition of 'turn', so that is hard to say.

If you are referring to a turn as the time in which you resolve a group's activation, then yes, that is true. For example, activating a full group of Stormtroopers usually gives you three activations (one per figure in the group) in the one turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
daxis32 wrote:

You could move an Ugnaught Tinkerer, Spot Weld, end the Ugnaught's figure activation, then activate the Junk Droid as part of the Ugnaught's group, perform two movement actions, then spend the movement points to move the Junk Droid. This concludes the Ugnaught Tinkerer's group activation.

If you have another Ugnaught Tinkerer, at the start of the Ugnaught's group activation the Junk Droid readies, and can be activated before or after the Ugnaught Tinkerer figure. (Because when you activate groups, you activate figures of that group in the order of your choosing. The Junk Droid is activated as-if it belongs to each Ugnaught's group.)

So, the Junk Droid can activate upto 3 times in one round. (If you have 3 Ugnaughts.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jak Mac Ewen
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
with the clarification of the Uggy, and Droid interaction, the Ugnaughts
are a lot better than I first thought
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also see the new FAQ version 2.2 .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.