Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
On the green chart for Gun Malfunction repair it has you roll to repair your gun, but there is a note #2 below under that table. It says:

Note 2: if gun doesn't break it is automatically repair?!?!?

So, is the game mechanic set up for us to roll just to check if it breaks and if it doesn't then we pass. So no need to try and get a roll 1-20 on chart on repair since its going to repair anyway.

I'm asking this because my main gun malfunction and i just rolled to repair my gun. Well i rolled a 62 which is "No Effect". So, since my roll didnt cause a break is my gun now repaired?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clayton

When you order your Loader to repair the main gun During a Battle Round , you roll on the Green Malfunction Repair Table
Deduct the Loaders rating from the die roll ( and anyone assisting him)

the results are applied

When you have finished fighting on the Battle Board ( i.e when all enemies cleared ) you roll on the same table, but only take notice of the 91-100 die roll
any other roll is a repair

This "kind of" represents the crew and support repair teams having more time and not under immediate pressure to repair the guns
but there is still that 91-100 die roll chance that they cant fix it for that days fighting,
in that case your day will end

cheers
mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mixykym wrote:
Clayton

When you order your Loader to repair the main gun During a Battle Round , you roll on the Green Malfunction Repair Table
Deduct the Loaders rating from the die roll ( and anyone assisting him)

the results are applied

When you have finished fighting on the Battle Board ( i.e when all enemies cleared ) you roll on the same table, but only take notice of the 91-100 die roll
any other roll is a repair

This "kind of" represents the crew and support repair teams having more time and not under immediate pressure to repair the guns
but there is still that 91-100 die roll chance that they cant fix it for that days fighting,
in that case your day will end

cheers
mike

ahh, ok so if there is enemy on the field i need to keep rolling and try to repair my main gun with my loader during the "Repair Gun" phase (4.47 4b). And during this i must make the roll to repair. It's only when all enemy units are gone off the field that is when if i roll and it didnt break my gun gets to be repaired auto.

Ok, got it and understand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.