1 Posts

Garbage Day: "Will You Marry Me?" Promo» Forums » Rules

Subject: A Few Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathew G Somers
United States
flag msg tools
1) All the symbols on the card imply that it is considered like any other card and is to be placed into another player's room, that is assuming they have agreed to the marriage, correct? So, we should then assume that once the couple cleans their room they will divorce, as the card would then be placed in the garbage; however, the way the card is worded makes me wonder if that is true, or if the card was never actually meant to be placed into a player's room in the first place?

2) Should we consider Corner Office Suite to lower the couple's room size to 15, or to raise it by 5? I only ask because this Marriage card seems to have come after everything else was created and done...

3) Similarly, would Room Inspection read as 5 still, or might the couple see their room size reduced to 15?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.