Popular Tags: [View All]
matt tolman
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
How you view the world says nothing about the world, and everything about you.
badge
I had a fox instead of a teddy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!

Roxley is looking for playtesters for Martin's new game, Brass: Birmingham. This game is a follow up to brass and uses many of the same mechanics, but features new industries and a different delivery mechanism then the distant market featured in Brass.

Due to the nature of how heavy this game is, it is our critical mission to make sure that Brass: Birmingham stands up to high level play while staying true to it's pedigree.

So to achieve this, we are looking for playtesters. Playtesting will occur exclusively on tabletopia for the foreseeable future. If you don't know what tabletopia is, google it! It is a great platform for playtesting as it allows us to involve more people than ever before, which will help us balance the game to a high degree.

If you are interested in becoming a playtester. Please send me a geekmail with the following information:

1. Full Name
2. email (this will not subscribe you to anything from Roxley games and will be used solely for the purpose of playtesting correspondence)
3. Your experience level with Brass (please just give a number from 0-5, and note that high numbers will NOT be given precedence)
4. Your preferred night of the week to playtest

You will need to have at a minimum the ability to use google hangouts voice chat, and preferably have a webcam.

We expect that this will start going ahead in the next 1-2 months. Look forward to seeing you around the table-topia!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
mopeymatt wrote:
Playtesting will occur exclusively on tabletopia for the foreseeable future. If you don't know what tabletopia is, google it!

... or just click... https://tabletopia.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt tolman
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
How you view the world says nothing about the world, and everything about you.
badge
I had a fox instead of a teddy.
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
mopeymatt wrote:
Playtesting will occur exclusively on tabletopia for the foreseeable future. If you don't know what tabletopia is, google it!

... or just click... https://tabletopia.com/

Thanks! My phone made me lazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entführte Aus Hessen
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, now did the play testing go? Any comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.