Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Reilly
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of books have been published about Fanorona by the International Fanorona Federation, but these are VERY hard to find. by chance does anyone here have one of these books? And if so, might you be willing to sell/trade or even xerox it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll second the above comment ... I'm looking for a book on Fanarona tactics/strategies in English
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Canada
flag msg tools
Traditional games that have survived the test of time and ancient games that have not are a part of our heritage.
badge
m'n - the Egyptian hieroglyph for board game, also signifying "stability" and used phonetically as in the last syllable of "Tutankhamun"
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too please. In English or French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Willgamer wrote:
I just picked up the last new copy of Fanorona by Eris Rabedaoro from Amazon.co.uk... it is in french .. but i am planning to learn french anyway..

Fanorona books are very hard to find.... so much so that on amazon.com used copies of this same book cost more than what i paid brand new!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Mountain
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Willgamer wrote:
1 french language book available
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fanorona-Eris-Rabedaoro/dp/274835587...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.