William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know in the SON rules, they give you rules for turn order in a 3 player game when two of the sides are acting as a team. But in this expansion's scenarios, there's a true 3 player scenario. It states that cultists go first, and that turn order is randomly determined. Can someone explain how that would work? I'm assuming that cultists place their marker on 1, then the other two are randomly selected and placed according to results. From that point forward, just move your marker to the bottom and the next in line goes first for that round, just like in a two player game?

edit: oh, and one other question. In the rules for turn order, it states:

Quote:
Move the initiative marker next to the last player on the turn counter.
The marker shows which player has initiative according to the number of turns.

Should that actually read "below" instead of "next to"? I assumed it meant the turn order markers just keeping moving to the bottom from the top after each round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cultists, then randomly determine the other two. Maintain that order. So A1, B1, C1, A2, B2, C2, etc.

Mark the three payer however it is easiest to recall that initiative rotates by player each turn.

So, turn two: B1, C1, A1, B2, C2, A2, etc.

Turn 3 = C1, A1, B1, C2, A2, B2, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.