GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,525 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

The Barbarossa Campaign» Forums » General

Subject: What will happen to this game in VPG's business model? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi VPG (or anyone else who knows)

Are there any plans for this game now that the business model is being changed?

I'm considering placing an order during your summer sale and would love to include this game in the order, but it's currently not for sale. As far as I remember that's because a second edition is under development, but if that is a long way into the future/not going to happen because of the business model change would you then consider making the current edition available for purchase?

Cheers
- Morten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question here, for this excellent game. Gave away my original copy in anticipation of a gold banner treatment...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was excited when I received the email detailing VPG's sale. I had planed on waiting for something exactly like this to purchase The Barbarossa Campaign. I hope it comes back in stock soon. I wouldn't mind owning the ziplock version and a Gold Banner version if it were to come out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a website problem. THE BARBAROSSA CAMPAIGN is SUPPOSED to be available for sale right now! We'll get that fixed...

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
That is a website problem. THE BARBAROSSA CAMPAIGN is SUPPOSED to be available for sale right now! We'll get that fixed...

Alan Emrich

Great, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Alan Emrich wrote:

Alan Emrich

Great, thanks.

I was able to order the game this afternoon from VPG's website so they must have fixed the problem.

Thank you Alan. I've been wanting to order this for a while but thought it was not for sale due to the reprint edition coming out. Glad the OP asked about ordering it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.