Subject: Misprinted Piece : Anyone have an extra Orc Digger? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt L.
United States
flag msg tools
I have text here
So important!

I'm currently running an auction for my copy of Mage Knight and after I was asked which printing I had, I did an inventory to see if I could identify if it was 1st/2nd/3rd. Lost Legion had replaced some tiles so I went through to do a piece-by-piece inventory and in the end I discovered that I have 3x Orc Summoners and 1x Orc Digger, the component list shows that I should have 2 of each from the base game.

In short, I have one extra Summoner and one too few Digger, so if anyone has an extra Orc Digger they'd be up for sending me, GM me, I'll happily buy you a coffee and pay for postage.

I'm going to also contact WizKids and see if I can get a replacement, but I'm not holding out hope to even get a response from them, especially with how far out of the standard replacement period my copy is.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.