2 Posts

Schau mal! Was ist anders?» Forums » Reviews

Subject: This Game Needs to be Published in English rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Go Buckeyes
United States
flag msg tools
I introduced this game to our 4 year old twins yesterday, and it was a big hit. The game is cheap, portable, and fun - and I think it will be a key part of our family's kids game rotation for some time. It is a shame that it is not available more easily in the US and English-speaking world.

The game consists of a deck of high quality playing cards. The cards are unique, because each side shows one version of a scene with a slight difference from the version on the other side. The artwork is cute, and the cards are satisfyingly thick and robust, with a nice smooth finish.

During the game, each player is given 5 cards. In addition, there is a line of cards in front of all of the players.

One a player's turn, he or she flips one of the cards in the line to reveal the version of the scene on the other side. The other players have to cover their eyes while they do this (I made the kids run into another room so that they couldn't cheat).

The other players then have to find which scene was changed - sometimes, the difference in the art is fairly subtle. Whoever finds the flipped card with the changed scene first won that round. That player than takes one of their 5 cards and adds it to the line.

The game ends when someone runs out of cards. That player is the winner!

Closing Thoughts

The game is fun because the kids enjoy trying to stump their parents (and each other), and they enjoy figuring out where the scene change occurred. This game kept the kids occupied to completion - which doesn't always happen with new games that we try. We are planning to play again today.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimos K
msg tools
Thanks for the explanation.

Bough the game from the airport thinking i could find rules in English but all reviews are in German!!!

Just starting playing.

Good tip on the kids running to the room as well, works like a charm!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.