Thumb up
1 Posts

Happy Salmon» Forums » General

Subject: Demo Happy Salmon (and other cool new things) at Gen Con this year! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Bentley
United States
flag msg tools

I'm writing from North Star Games. We have a huge space right at the exhibit hall entrance at Gen Con this year and we need a few more demoers to make sure we can serve everyone who comes to our booth.

I'm writing to ask if you're interested in being one. Read below and geekmail me if interested.

We divide each Gen Con day into two periods 10am-2pm, and 2pm-6pm.
We have a need for extra demoers for the following periods:

Saturday: 2pm-6pm
Thursday: 10am-2pm
Friday: 10am-2pm
Sunday: 10am-2pm

If you demo for at least 2 periods, you get a free game of your choice from our catalog, and a free t-shirt.
If you demo for at least 4 periods, we'll get your badge for you or reimburse you if you already have one.
A great time with good people

The Games

We're showing off 5 games this year:

Happy Salmon - 45 seconds of lunacy, as you know.
Wits & Wagers: Epic Geek Edition (in prototype form) - a new version of Wits & Wagers in development, featuring all new questions and special powers for each player.
Evolution - our flagship game under the Evolution banner.
Evolution: Climate - a deeper, more complex Evolution game that introduces climate effects
Evolution: The Beginning - a faster, leaner Evolution game with simpler rules

If you decide to demo games, I'll send the rules to you, and we'll also buy a round of drinks for demoers on the day before Gen Con starts, during and after which I can teach games and answer questions.

Let me know and I'll be in touch. We'd love to have you.

...and even if you don't demo, please do come by booth 1803 and play with us! We're *really* proud of the games we're showing off this year and would be overjoyed to show them to you.

Nick Bentley
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.