GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,594 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions » WBC

Subject: WBC Leftovers No Ship Math Trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Stephenson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the 2016 WBC LEFTOVERS No Ship Math Trade! If you're new and need some help how to navigate check out our wiki.

Dates
Trade Results will be on Thursday 7/21/16 9pm EST
Trade exchange at the Dogwood Forum on Saturday, 7/30 at noon.

Money/GC are allowed per BGG rules. Cash arbitrage is forbidden.

The results will be automatically posted to https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1936. The admins are paying attention.

For a walk through of what to do please visit our wiki. If you want to import all your "for trades" instantly, check this link out .

Please, we love your feedback message me on BGG, post on the forum thread, or email me at info@abecorn.com

Direct link to trade

Basic Rules
-For a walk through of what to do please visit our wiki OR our youtube tutorial.

-Money/GC may be posted per BGG rules

-If someone edits or deletes something you've wanted, you receive a notification that something you wanted has changed. That item will have a blank want list in your trade matrix.

-Always assume a blank/near blank description is in the worst possible condition. Feel free to comment the item if you want clarification.

- Your "Make trades" matrix is always live up until the end of the trade. You don't need to submit a want list.
-The results will be automatically posted to https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1936. The admins are paying attention.

-If you want to import all your "for trades" instantly,
check this link out.

-Sweeteners can be added in the condition information. Any suggestions on making them easier to add is welcome!

-You are required to use the BGG trade manager to track your trades. A button will appear at trade end that will pre-populate the trade information (you don't have the game in your for trade list).

-If you don't like how the listings look or are formatted, you can change it by clicking the far left filter under the search bar (looks like 3 dots and 3 lines).

-Please, we love your feedback message me on BGG, post on the feedback forum thread, or email me at info@abecorn.com

There's SO many improvements, I'm not sure I can share them all in less than several pages of text. We pull wishlists, duplicate protection is a single click (and protects against different type listings), everything is faster, filters are improved, we track newly listed items from when you last logged in...and we're still adding more.

We’ve run almost 200 trades since 2013. We’re in this make things work for you. Please provide feedback!

Trademaximizer 1.4
Seed 12345, iterations 100
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stephenson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
24 notice for posting and completing your matrix!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.