Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Walters
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I've been getting some feedback from David K on the old old mod and decided to solve the player screens magnification issue. The problem is there was no formal board assigned to the window so I added one. The new board I added is appropriately, the ocean and I also created some semi-transparent ship cards to go with it.

Here is a pic of the new player board with a couple of the new ships on it.

Look for this change in the next edition of the Mod, Say... 1.2

Cheers
Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kilpatrick
Australia
flag msg tools
It's great having Craig (DDD Game Designs) so responsive to user feedback I reckon!

My thoughts are:

1. I think the sea is a bit bright making it harder to look at the counters.
2. I really like the various sea depictions on the game board. If you could sample one of those minus the hex lines I think that would look good.
3. Ideally it would be good if the ship images were all transparent or stay with the existing pictures with white backgrounds. I probably tend to the latter due to the difficulty of finding a consistent set of ship graphics.
4. Would it be possible to add attack history boxes for placing the counters in?

These are just my thoughts not demands! Thanks again for the work you're doing on this mod. Bart and I are up to our 80th logfile using the old mod and looking forward to switching to your new mod.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.