Subject: Making rulebook available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BrentS
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've finally tracked down an unpunched copy of this game and am excited about getting it to the table. I'm scanning and creating a pdf of the rulebook for my friends. My copy also came with a photocopied document which appears to be an official FAQ, which I'm going to do the same with.

Having gone to the effort I'd love to add these to the Files section here, but I'm not sure of the legal ramifications of doing this in respect to BGGs policy. Thunderhaven seems to have been a short-lived company and I'd have no idea how to contact the rights holders. Does anyone know who or where they might be found?

Thanks,

Brent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
It should probably be fine to upload the FAQ, anyway.

For the rules, I'd try getting in touch with the designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BrentS
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
It should probably be fine to upload the FAQ, anyway.

For the rules, I'd try getting in touch with the designer.

Thanks Jude.

I've tried to get in touch with Dave Chapel but the only contact I have is his geekmail here and I suspect it's rarely (or never) checked.

The FAQ/errata document is actually already archived online here. It was quite useful in sorting out a few ambiguities from the rulebook but there are others for which I'd be interested to know designer intent....although I suspect it's ancient history now (no pun intended) and players would need to work out solutions for themselves.

Brent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Q&A link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.