Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daniele daniele
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,
if I have 6 wood resources can I build 2 structures in a turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only use each action row of the chosen Section on your Player Mat once per turn, so no. Buildig two structures actually requires you to take at least 3 turns unless you play Rusviet (who can pick the same Section in subsequent turns).

This applies to all action rows and all Sections.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniele daniele
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Pierre! That's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Thanks Pierre! That's correct.

When you have the player mat that allows you to move and build in the same turn (I think it was the engineering mat), as I recently found out by chance, you actually could build 2 structures in a single turn.

There is at least one encounter card which allows you to build a structure. This happens during the top row action.
Then, if you have the resources, you could build another structure with the build action.

So, technically speaking, my answer was not entirely true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nightye wrote:
So, technically speaking, my answer was not entirely true.
Yes, but you were answering the question that the OP was actually asking (i.e., "can I use a bottom row action more than once in a turn if I have the resources") even if it wasn't the exact words that the OP used. So thank you for that.

If more people on BGG did this, I think this would overall be a much more civil forum. But that's just my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.