Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petteri Heino
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yesterday i was playing two times with Lily (vs. Morathi and probably vs. Ulrik, can't remember because we played so many matches).

I won quite easily both of the matches with Lily. I was able to keep my distance. If I was closed down, it was quite easy to push the oppenent to distance. At the same time my opponents felt like it was really hard to close down Lily, because it was so expensive and they didn't get cards that helped them to close down...

With Lilys ability she is able to hit all distances easily.

Ofcourse we were newbies and it can be that my opponents didn't play the strategy correctly with their fighters. What do you think about Lily?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Have not played with or against her yet. It is coming, will comment here again once I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brannan
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Lily has been one of the top fighters in my group, so far her only losing match was against miska, however we have been compiling matchup data online and she seems to not be doing that great with other players

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eQya-ZI-sBtPKtnRH7f2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FrostWolf1023 wrote:
Lily has been one of the top fighters in my group, so far her only losing match was against miska, however we have been compiling matchup data online and she seems to not be doing that great with other players

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eQya-ZI-sBtPKtnRH7f2...

Would you like me to enter my fight data? I had a match last night with a friend and it was his first time. It was Lily (me) vs Miska (him). I ended up losing since it the final strike was The Magic Bullet vs Scorched Earth. Close game since he ended up with 2 life left

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brannan
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
of course, any and all are welcome to input it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.