Hide
6 Posts

Zombie 15': Left Alone – Solo Campaign» Forums » General

Subject: scans? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
hello! are there scans of this available? it's almost impossible to get this in my country and i would love to try this game solo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe-Sterphone
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Customer Service, Translator, Webmaster, Reviewer Contact for IELLO USA
badge
Ask me stuff! I'll help you!
mbmbmbmbmb
We have it available for $5 in our store. We ship to most countries, but if you can't see yours on the list, feel free to email me at info@iellogames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
daloester wrote:
We have it available for $5 in our store. We ship to most countries, but if you can't see yours on the list, feel free to email me at info@iellogames.com

could I buy it and just get the scans by mail? or pictures ) i don't care. shipping will cost too much for my country. it will cost more than the item itself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano G.
Italy
Lana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in a pdf scan! Same problem as bubu91: shipping in my country is too expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carmon
Israel
Modiin
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Me too. The product is 5 usd but shipping is 20 usd. I am willing to pay 10 usd for the scans and print them myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton McMaster
United Kingdom
Worcester Park
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to point out this is now available through the BGG store, $5 and much more reasonable shipping $3 (to the UK anyway).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.