Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » VIC (Melbourne)

Subject: Nine Worlds group buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael nut
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nine Worlds is a new game coming soon from Medusa games. Right now they have it on pre-order for Essen sales. They'll also do a pretty decent discount for a group buy of 176 quid for a five pack, google tells me this currently works out at less than $65 per game (including conversion fees). I'm of the opinion that this is pretty awesome value for a very attractive and strategic area control game. Sadly the folk of Canberra don't share my opinion (or are skint while they await their tax returns!) so I'm opening this up to the cultured folk of Melbourne (who I'll be spending Christmas with). What say you? Room for another Viking game in the collection? You know there is, check out this board!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the sales pitch, but no thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.