A Night in Deepwail Manor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Serena ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fela Kuti
msg tools
mbmb
Hallo Deepwail Manor explorers!
Can charater's ability be used twice with Serena? I use others character ability,f.e.: looking for top three cards with Lucien (all three are bad, so there is no good choice to put on top of the deck) exhaust him, than I unexhaust him thanks to Serena helping hand, using his ability again hoping to find something better, exhaust Lucien again. Is it correct to perform all these actions in a row?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Martin
United Kingdom
Tunbridge Wells
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fela_kuti wrote:
Hallo Deepwail Manor explorers!
Can charater's ability be used twice with Serena? I use others character ability,f.e.: looking for top three cards with Lucien (all three are bad, so there is no good choice to put on top of the deck) exhaust him, than I unexhaust him thanks to Serena helping hand, using his ability again hoping to find something better, exhaust Lucien again. Is it correct to perform all these actions in a row?

Hi Fela!

Thanks for your question!

Yes, this is perfectly fine and a very smart use of the character abilities!

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.