Battle of Britain» Forums » General

Subject: Stretch goal love! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
To celebrate the belated arrival of the great British summer (hotter today London than Athens!) and because I am unashamedly impatient to get my Bf 110s unlocked I have lowered the Bf 110 stetch goal to GBP 43,000! Don't forget these are additional airplane models not replacements!

I have also lowered the rest of the stretch goals.......
To really help spread the word, I have changed the Blenheim stretch goal to 300 fans on Boardgame geek. So, become a fan!

Let’s get Battle of Britain on the hotness list, get more backers and unlock more stretch goals!

So the unlocked stretch goal ladder looks like this now:-

GBP 43,000 - 2 x additional Bf 110 plastic models
300 fans on Boardgamegeek - 1 x additional Bristol Blenheim plastic/resin model [KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE]
GBP 50,000 - 1 x additional Junkers 87 Stuka plastic/resin model [KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE]
GBP 55,000 - 1 x additional Bolton Paul Defiant plastic/resin model [KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE]
GBP 60,000 - 1 x additional Gloster Gladiator plastic/resin model [KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE]
GBP 65,000 - 2 x mini croupier sticks, like they used in the Fighter Control rooms in 1940! [KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE]
Cheers
Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
so the croupier sticks were moved higher? I told myself I would not pledge unless those got unlocked. sigh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that when you try to please everyone, you please no one, but I was definitely looking forward to the croupier stick (which seem an important part of the BoB ambience) much more than the Defiant, Gladiator, or Blenhiem (which were all definitely bit players in the Battle of Britain).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know how to make a poll about croupier sticks? They were tantalizingly close and now.... they are a distant dream.

Clicked my fan button today. Pledging after I get home from hospital. It's my motivation for getting through a tough bout of surgery.

Tally ho! Good luck Will and PSC!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
MINI CROUPIER STICKS

Due to popular demand, I've brought the mini croupier sticks back up the stretch goal ladder to GBP 46,000.

I'm amazed - I thought people would prefer to get extra plane models before the croupier sticks! Pah, what do I know?

Cheers

Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pscgames wrote:
MINI CROUPIER STICKS

Due to popular demand, I've brought the mini croupier sticks back up the stretch goal ladder to GBP 46,000.

I'm amazed - I thought people would prefer to get extra plane models before the croupier sticks! Pah, what do I know?

Cheers

Will

That's me convinced - cheers!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Huzzah!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurray! Some may think it silly, but Croupier stick = fun! Games are first and foremost supposed to be fun. Thank you for listening to us. Love your games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooz wrote:
Hurray! Some may think it silly, but Croupier stick = fun! Games are first and foremost supposed to be fun. Thank you for listening to us. Love your games.

It's the little details that make it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.