Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: X-Men leaders? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Forgive me for not being terribly up on comic lore, especially when X-Men is my biggest thing in Marvel. I want to make a Civil War scenario where all the playable heroes are potential X-Men leaders. I can think of obviously Professor X, Cyclops, and Emma Frost, but I'm a little lost on any others. Magneto and Wolverine are a bit of a stretch, but I'm told they had a bit of a thing (Wolverine basically leading the "pre" X-Men). Can anyone update me on characters that have truly had a leadership role on X-Men? I believe Storm led one of the teams (old days of blue team and gold team, forget which one), but that's not really leading the whole group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Storm led the team for quite a long stretch and she's the current leader again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolverine was a main leader of half the X-Men after Schism, so he's not a stretch to include.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LMGTFY

http://marvel.com/news/comics/13164/take_10_x-men_leaders
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind integrating the cinematic universe,
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Mystique also leads the X-men towards the end of X-Men: Apocalypse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.